Top Bachelorette Party Destinations!
Posted on March 18 2019
It’s that time of the season where the sun is shining, the weather is warming up and we’re already dreaming about the summer. And the best time to take a girls trip before the big day arrives is between now and August. Here are some of our favorite destinations for a weekend bachelorette party with a few travel tips. We’ll be sharing guides on these destinations featuring things to do and what to wear. Now let’s get to planning to make it the most memorable trip for your bestie bride-to-be. Here are a few tips and destinations to explore! Check back for guides on each city.
Top 5 Tips
- Plan 3-6 months in advance
- Shared google doc or spreadsheet is your friend, use it and stay organized.
- Break out the calculator because you want to be as transparent as possible when it comes to the costs.
- Start a group chat - What’s App, Instagram, Slack, whatever your preference may be to stay in close communication with the guests.
- Make it a unique experience with customized party favors that guests can take home with them like wine glasses, jean jackets, floppy hats or bandanas.