This Jr Product Manager role will work alongside the Product Manager and assist with taking products from ideation and sourcing to launch on our platforms and will be the core to our products and their success! Please contact email@example.com if you would like to join our growing team.
- Highly motivated with a high sense of urgency and initiative. Always taking responsibility with a proactive mentality
- Self-starter; for example, you see an issue with a product and you offer solutions to fix it
- Trustworthy and transparent, you are holding the key to daily operations so transparency and direct communication is important
- Have a "yes" attitude and be willing to learn new things!
- Attention to Detail: Strong attention to details and craftsmanship, ensuring that all product is good to go to market, there are a LOT of tiny details with our listings, line sheet etc and nothing can be overlooked.
- Organization freak keeping timelines and schedules of production and processes
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Strong analytical skills and experience with driving insights from data
- Efficiency: The ideal candidate must be able to work quickly and efficiently to meet tight deadlines while maintaining quality standards. They must be able to prioritize tasks and manage their time effectively.
- Problem Solving: Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently with limited instruction
- Communication: Communication is key. The ideal candidate must be coachable and able to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and vendors. They must be able to take and give direction, and collaborate effectively to achieve common goals. Comfortable bringing creative and innovative concepts to the team to help drive ideation process
Roles & Responsibilities
- Trend forecasting:
- Conduct research and analysis of consumer behavior, industry trends, and market data to identify emerging trends and potential opportunities for new products or features
- Use trend forecasting to inform inventory planning and purchasing decisions, ensuring that products are aligned with consumer demand.
- Continuously evaluate and refine trend forecasting processes to improve accuracy and ensure that products are well-positioned in the market
- Pitch ideas for new products and product lines
- Competitor Research
- Conduct regular research on competitors, including their product offerings, pricing strategies, and marketing initiatives.
- Analyze competitor data to identify areas of opportunity and potential threats
- Updates - website design, navigation, product pages etc
- Monitor and track KPIs related to user engagement and customer satisfaction, and use that data to evaluate the effectiveness of UI/UX design strategies
- Conduct user research to gain insights into customer behavior and preferences, and use that data to inform UX design decisions.
- Develop and execute A/B testing and optimization strategies.
- Increase AOV and conversion rates through best practices
- Work with marketing team to implement structure for sales and offers
- Conduct keyword research and identify opportunities to optimize our SEO positioning on all platforms.
- Monitor and analyze search engine rankings and traffic to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Work alongside our SEO team to monitor our key performance indicators (KPIs) for our SEO efforts, and implement their recommendations.
- Work with Product manager to ensure that the right products are in stock at all times, while minimizing inventory carrying costs
- Monitor and track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to inventory management, such as inventory turnover and stockout rates, and use that data to evaluate the effectiveness of inventory management strategies
- Line sheet
- Monthly reporting
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards that provide a high-level view of key performance indicators (KPIs) related to sales and product performance.
- Interpret data and provide insights that can be tested to make a product more successful, increase sessions, increase AOV, conversion rates, influence buying etc
- Licensing reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Experience in product management, preferably in ecommerce
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Full-time position
- Health, dental and vision benefits, 10 PTO days, 6 sick days, 401(K)
- 40% off SWP products
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join our growing team!