Most people get overwhelmed trying to create that perfect “OMG” moment when they are buying a gift or planning an event. At Sprinkled With Pink, we provide trendy customizable products that will create a epic instagrammable moment.
With over 150K+ products made and in the top 1% of Etsy stores worldwide, we strive to work in a fun environment that is committed to detail and producing high-quality products with efficiency. Come join our team!
Top 4 Core Values:
● Quality: We strive to be detail-oriented and create high quality products for our customers.
● Celebration Community:We create celebrations for others and strive to elicit the same feeling as a fun
and inviting place to work.
● Communication: We provide excellent customer service and communication with our customers. We take
care of our customers and each other with constructive communication.
● Sense of Urgency:We take great pride in turning around products with great care and speed.
At Sprinkled With Pink, we believe that life should be celebrated, and our collection of covetable trendy accessories and custom gifts for everyday celebrations are designed to do just that. We are committed to providing high-quality handmade items that are affordable and accessible, without sacrificing on style or design. We want our customers to feel confident and empowered to embrace their individuality and celebrate everyday occasions to the fullest. We're looking for a passionate and creative team members to join SWP and help us grow our brand.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Richardson, TX
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in executing Sprinkled With Pink's digital marketing strategy across various channels. This is a hands-on role where the candidate will work alongside our Director of Marketing and be responsible for the execution and management of social media, influencer marketing, email and SMS marketing, assisting with photoshoot planning, reporting. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of digital marketing experience and a passion for marketing, social media, and creative storytelling, data/analytics.
- The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of creative and analytical skills, with a proven ability to leverage data-driven insights to inform and enhance their creative marketing strategies, resulting in successful campaigns that meet or exceed business goals.
- You are detail obsessed, not afraid to jump in and take initiative as well as ask questions and work independently.
- The ideal candidate is someone who loves working in a dynamic environment is able to multitask and manage multiple timelines and launches across channels - this person thrives in a fast paced environment, manages multiple tasks on their plate and is nimble with change in direction at times with changing inventory.
- You are comfortable building reports and know how to pull insights from the data so that the insights are useable and we can create actionable takeaways for continuous improvement.
- You know how to identify opportunities and unique ideas to make a big impact on a growing business.
- You know how to identify target customers, acquire new customers, set clear objectives, build effective campaigns to engage the audience, increase traffic and boost conversions
- Create marketing deliverables that are not only visually appealing but are on brand, speaks to our audience, builds community and helps meet KPIs.
- Manage and grow Sprinkled With Pink's social media channels (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest) through content creation, community engagement, copywriting and follower growth.
- Manage the influencer marketing program through LTK by researching and building relationships with, and managing influencers to grow brand awareness through collaborations, activations, and events.
- Idealize, create and execute email and SMS campaigns, including pitching content ideas, design, copywriting, execution, and reporting.
- Assist with planning and execution of photoshoots
- Report on digital marketing performance and campaigns via Glew and Google Analytics on a monthly basis to ensure key KPIs are being tracked and identify insights within the data
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing tactics to achieve monthly revenue, site traffic, and conversion goals, utilizing various channels such as email, social media, influencer and content marketing.
- Be flexible and willing to wear many hats, as needed, to help the company grow.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Experience with social media and email/sms marketing management.
- Understanding of influencer marketing and experience building relationships with influencers.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and reporting
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for building a growing business
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
If you are a self-starter looking for a dynamic work environment with a passion for digital marketing, and if you are excited to join a growing company that values teamwork and creativity, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting Digital Marketing Coordinator position at Sprinkled With Pink.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please put “Your Name - Digital Marketing Coordinator” as the subject line.
Sprinkled With Pink is on the hunt for a motivated self-driven individual. This intern will work closely alongside our Director of Marketing and other marketing team members to accelerate our growth through digital marketing including platforms such as Shopify, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest, and Klaviyo.
Sprinkled With Pink is a female-founded Dallas-based company that creates trendy custom products that make an epic Instagrammable moment to celebrate every occasion. All of our products are custom and made-to-order in our shop. When you shop with us, you'll find high-quality products at a price that works for any budget.
With over 150,000 products sold and a store ranked in the top 1% on Etsy worldwide, our mission is to help you live your best life. We believe life's too short to have a boring party - check out our brand at sprinkledwithpinkshop.com or @sprinkledwithpinkshop.
This is an UNPAID internship for COLLEGE CREDIT.
Blog Posts - execute strategic posts and learn SEO optimization to drive traffic via content writing
Social Media - Content creation and community engagement
Assist marketing team through the creation of compelling content for social platforms through behind-the-scenes content, photoshoots, etc.
Pinterest – create and execute strategic campaign for Pinterest to meet conversion goals
Support the Social Influencer program
Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE
Self-starter; for example, you see an issue in our platform or with a product and you find the best way to fix it quickly
Excellent written communication skills - being able to embody our brand voice in a compelling but succinct tone
Organization obsessed helping to keep timelines, schedules, and processes
Coachable and resourceful
Trustworthy, transparency, and direct communication with the CEO and the rest of the team is important
Have a "yes" attitude and be willing to learn new things!
Current college student (this position is for the Fall Semester of 2023)
Progress towards degree with major or minor in advertising, marketing, journalism, or related degree.
Relevant coursework such as communication, media planning, ad campaigns/ research/ planning, or creative dev. is a plus.
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Familiarity with all media channels including Instagram, Tik Tok, and Pinterest
High attention to detail and accuracy
Strong written communication skills required, blogging experience preferred
Ability to work independently and the willingness to function as a part of a team
Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and complete assignments with tight deadlines
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have the authorization to work in the United States
This is an internship for COLLEGE CREDIT.
Dallas-based is preferred, but a remote option for the right candidate.
SWP 40% discount
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Your Name - Digital Marketing Internship” as the subject line.
Self-starter; for example, you see an issue with a product and you offer solutions to fix it
Trustworthy and transparent, you are holding the key to our products and thus success so transparency and direct communication is important
Have a "yes" attitude and be willing to learn new things!
Attention to Detail: This is a crucial skill for anyone creating products with vinyl. The ideal candidate must be able to meticulously cut, weed, and transfer vinyl designs to ensure that each product is made to the exact specifications.
Speed and Efficiency: The ideal candidate must be able to work quickly and efficiently to meet tight deadlines while maintaining quality standards. They must be able to prioritize tasks and manage their time effectively.
Problem Solving: A Production Associate must be resourceful and able to think on their feet and be resourceful
Communication: Communication is key. The ideal candidate must be coachable and able to communicate clearly and effectively with team members, supervisors, and customers. They must be able to take and give direction, and collaborate effectively to achieve common goals.
Working with our team to prep all of the vinyl and orders for our production team.
Arrange orders and their associated materials
Assist and prep all orders for production – from weeding, order preparation, order management, box building and shipment receiving
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
Experience in product management, preferably in the e-commerce industry is a plus.
Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences.
Must be able to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for quality and efficiency, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
This production role will be the core to creating our adorable handmade products! Please contact email@example.com if you would like to join our growing team!